Saturday, June 13, 2009

School is going to reopen. SHIT.

OH NO.
my holiday mission failed. HAHAHAHA.
INEEDMORETIME.
SCHOOL PLEASE DO NO REOPEN YET!! I'M BEGGING YOU :(

but well, i am ready to go to school. Uniform dah iron. Buku dah simpan. Semua dah beres.

Look at these choc chip cookies :)

delicious-looking choc chip cookies dough


yum yum!

ready to be eaten

packed and ready to be given <3

I made those cookies for my primary school teachers ;
  • Cikgu Che Rahmah
  • Cikgu Amran
  • Ustaz Azman
  • Teacher Farhanah
  • Cikgu Hasmah
My coolie, uhh i mean my assistant Kuzett is bringing the jars of choc chip cookies to her school tomorrow :) Those cookies are not for sale yet. Maybe i'll sell them again this year :]

I wanna share these pointless pics with you guys =]

nak buat heart sbenarnye tapi x jadi. hehe


wishing upon these colourful stars :)

a stalk of flower

Let's play congkak! "Jangan pandang belakang congkak"

i <3 that turtle.

OH TIDAK.
I'll be getting my results tomorrow!! I hope they won't dissapoint me :|




Sekiranya ku jatuh, terus bangunkan aku dan aku lakukan yang sama untukmu :)



yours truly,
didie <333

3 comments:

Sofonda Cox said...

OMG NAK JUGAK
makes me hungry
jual la cepat2
and then suruh kuzett bagi kat my sister
goddddddddddd. these are awesome!

Didie said...

hahaa
i'll sell them asap

xD

Sofonda Cox said...

cepat cepatt!! haha