
And now, i'm going tell you guys about what happened today at school.
Let the story begins...
"Assembly dismissed. All students please stand up," said Kak Yaya the emcee for today's assembly. Then, everyone did what she told us to do. My classmates and I went to our class straight away and took our books. We had to move to Dewan Halaqah because PMR is around the corner. The examination hall is just at the opposite of our class so maybe the reason we had to move is to avoid us from making any noise. After we had taken our things, we walked to Dewan Halaqah which is situated opposite Masjid Naim. We left our things there and later Hanan told us to go to Bengkel Kayu since KH was the first period for today.
At the workshop, Cikgu Tee gave us our files back because she wanted us to paste something on it. At first, i simply ignored the file because i was busy copying Amalien's exercise book. I haven't yet finished copying them because i was so tired last night. But, i am halfway through already. While i was doing my own work, Wani told me that Cikgu Tee wanted the file right away. I heaved an enormous sigh and began writing, cutting and pasting my name on the file. Without wasting any precious moments, i immediately send the file to Cikgu Tee when i had finished pasting my name.
At Cikgu Tee's table, there was Athifah sitting there. If i'm not mistaken she was checking our files. But i know she did it without asking for Cikgu Tee's permission =.= Right after i put my file on Cikgu Tee's desk, she took my file and opened it. When she opened my file, my jaw dropped. The next thing i know is I was pointing my index finger to 'something' in my file.
It was my KH exercise book. The book that i've been looking for the past few days. All these while it was in my file. The file which is kept by Cikgu Tee. Only then i remembered when I put the book in my file. That time, the file was with me. I was about to go to the workshop. I put the book in my file so that it would be easier for me to carry them along the way to Bengkel Kayu.
THE FREAKING BOOK IS ACTUALLY IN MY BLOODY FILE. ARGGGHHHHH!!! !@#$%&!@$#%!!! Do you guys have any idea how much time, how much effort, how much energy have i used just to copy again all the exercises i had made before???!!! Can you guys imagine how do i feel??? I am so very FRUSTRATED with all the letters in caps. Thank goodness there were no tears involved. I really really felt like crying just now. To make me feel better i hugged Amalien and Aunty. Sheeeshhhhh. Okay okay, i know this is not such a big deal but still, i just feel like a total idiot. So diligent but yet so full of foolishness. Maybe I should just tell Cikgu Tee that i lost my book and later, I'll know where the book actually is. Because my emotion was not stable, an innocent chair became the victim of my angry feet.
When KH period was over, i went back to Dewan Halaqah with a scorching heart. Even though i was purple with rage, i tried my very best to keep my face smiling with a fake and plastic smile.
And that was how my bright, lovely and cheerful day was ruined by an exercise book.
Till then,
Didie.
2 comments:
Tuela skema sangat. ore oyak la dulu ko Cikgu buku hile. ni siap salin. haish. u really like salin-ing things since u were like 3 or 4 years old. geez.
ho la skema nok wak gano..
ohh really? x rajin tahu la plk. hehehehe
Post a Comment