Anyway let's not talk about you-know-what anymore. Let's talk about t.o.d.a.y. *grins*
3 weird things I did today
- Almost fell into a hole . i still don't understand what is the relationship between me and holes =.="
- Walked at the teacher's parking lot while looking at my feet. When I looked up, Ustaz Kamil was waiting for me to go away so that he could park his motorcycle. Don't ask me what was i doing at there because i can't find the answer.
- Walked behind a teacher's car and heard the car sensor beeped. Quickly ran away to save my life after that. I didn't know that teacher was going to reverse her car okay.
School today was.. oh well, SCHOOL. You know what it's like.
Assembled at Medan Tarbiah first thing today. Sang the school anthem and then the counsellor gave a speech followed by Cikgu Fatiah and the senior assistant of student affairs. Cikgu Fatiah, the secretary of co-curicullar activities if i'm not mistaken (also my history teacher), said that this year, all students, including the members of Taekwon-do are obliged to take part in kawad kaki. The school will hire some instructors from outside to train and instruct us. This has something to do with Sekolah Kluster and Sekoloh Berprestasi Tinggi thingy i think. *groans* How cool is that?
Geography was after the assembly. We only did some exercises on Kedudukan. Next is Science. Learnt about Stimuli and Responses in Plants. Glad it turned out to be quite easy. And then recess! Went to the canteen and met Mymy on the way. We talked about choral speaking while walking. But we were going to different ways. So we separated not long after that.
After recess was Cikgu Mazihar's period which is BM. Oh I love BM. Thank God Cikgu Mazihar is our teacher for this year. I hope he'll continue to be our teacher next year. Haha. He was teaching us about Penunggu Pusaka today. And as usual he was cracking jokes in between his lessons. LOL. He was talking about artists. Local as well as foreign. Aduilaaa cikgu cikgu *slaps forehead* Ohh ohh, this morning when i sent my essay to him, I HID HIS PHONE. His sony ericson phone. What model i don't know lah. AND HE DID NOT EVEN NOTICE WHAT I DID. HAHAHAAHA. He was too engrossed in telling a story to the class that he did not see what i just did. lololololol. My deskmate Athirah giggled when she saw my actions. But out of sudden, i felt.. uhh scared? HAHA. My hands were shaking. What if the phone rings? What if i am accused of stealing? Hailohh. I know those are just negative thoughts. I was planning to give him back the phone when he's leaving the class but I cancelled the plan and put back his phone on the teacher's table without his acknowledge (i sit in front of the teacher's table remember?). Teehee. And a few minutes after i put back the phone, it rang! The ringing tone was a song by Wali band. See?? My instincts were true! Haha.
After Cikgu Mazihar went out of the class, there was an announcement saying that all prefects who are buying new uniforms had to go to Bilik Guna Sama. So i went there with the ones who are involved. There was a seamstress there to take our measurements. I went back to class after mine was taken. When I reached my class, Sir Radzemi was already in the class. He gave us some notes on Potato People. Blablablabla and finally the last period of the day, PAI. We learned about Puasa today.
At 2.10pm sharp, i dashed to the school gate and saw my dad. Got into the car and went back home :)
Quote:
CM : Kalu ore warak naik atas bas kae, napok ore tino paka baju ketat sluar ketat gak, mesti oyk, "Astaghfirullahalazim, MasyaAllah MasyaAllah". Pahtu bas pong kkocok, ore tino tu pong jatuh atah ore warak tu. Awak tahu dio oyk gapo?
2ua : oyak gapo?
CM : ALHAMDULILLAH!!!
2ua : *burst into laughters*
CM : Pernah dengar namo Adam Lambert dok ? *writes 'adam lambert' on the whiteboard*
2ua : hoo rajin.
CM : Namo dio sbena Adam (pronounced in Malay) . Pahtu maso dio kecik-kecik dulu dio sokmo maghi lambat skoloh. Lamo-lamo jadi la Adam Lambert.
2ua : *laughs heartily*
CM = cikgu mazihar
note : it would be funnier if you were there when he narrated the stories *ROFL
This post is long enough. Till then you allz!
No comments:
Post a Comment