Yesterday was the last day of exam. Hell yeahh free form agony at last. It was only a week but it felt like eternities. Plus, the last paper which was Arab was unmistakeably and undeniably hard. I even lack of time to check my answers! Aiyoooooo. It would be a miracle if i manage to score an A. But who knows Ustaz will add on some extra marks. Ha ha ha.
So for celebrating the end of suffering, I went to Billion with Adleena to have lunch. Ho ho ho. Adleena wanted to go to KB Mall but I was lazy because KB Mall is much farther away from our school than Billion. Heh. We went to the food court and met Nik Nur and her friends? Talked and talked for a while, surveyed some things and then Adleena treated me ice-cream. O yeah. Maybe next time we should go to KB Mall pulak. Kih kih kih.
Okay enough said. Let's move on to our main topic :)
Do you guys remember who was your first friend in Kindergarten? And how did you befriend with that person? Where is that person now? Are you guys still in touch? Does your friendship still last until now?
As for me, my answer is Yes only for the first two questions. I don't know why but lately, I kept remembering my pasts, flashing back my childhood memories out of sudden. Now, let the story begins :D
It was my first day at my kindergarten, Tadika Mawaddah. I was five. Mama sent me there. She waited for a while to watch me. Then she left for her office. Although my memory is vivid, I can still remember Mama and I both wore purple on that particular day. I was so exited and enthusiastic. I even asked Mama to buy me a white school shoes. Haha.
I picked a place to sit. Took out my things : my brand new pencil box, my colour pencils and my colouring book. The pencil box was a prize for winning musical chair contest during Mama's office family day. I like that pencil box so much. Because I had nothing to do, I decided to colour. And there were these two girls who were scrutinising me with the end of their eyes. What, do you think I'm some kind of criminal who does some serious felony? Well, if I am, I would have killed both of you without moving a muscle.
And then I heard those two brats whispering to each other. Their action looked like they were whispering but clearly they weren't. I could hear every single word they were saying. Ore klate panggel bisik gajoh. Sheeshhh they were doing that on purpose just to annoy me. How could two five year old could be so mean? Oh yeah, guess what they were saying? They were criticising my beloved pencil box. They were saying something like this, "Hudohnyo pencil box dio." And who did they think they were to judge? Pffftt.
A little girl's heart is very fragile you know. Off course it would break a girl's heart into very tiny pieces when someone said something like that. So my eyes become redder and redder. But before tears started overflowing my eyes, there came my knight in shining armour. She asked me, "Awok, nok kaler jugok buleh?" Maybe to most of you, that line doesn't mean anything. But it does to me. Because of that question she asked me, I blinked my tears back and answered, "Buleh." When we were colouring together, she told me something very nice and pleasant. I think she tried to comfort me. She said something like this, "Tok payoh ccaro lah ko duo ore tuh. Sokmo doh gitu." After hearing that, a smile was carved on my face. After a while, we got along very well together. Then she asked me my name. I said, "Awok panggil sayo Nadiah." She replied, "Awok panggil sayo Aimi."
And that was how I made my first friend in kindergarten. But I don't know where she is now. We lost contact. Hehee. Oh oh I have another story to share.
This is about the "Queen Bee" at my kindergarten. I don't know whether that title suits her or not. Haha.
Her name is Syafira i think. Well, when we were little, we used to play Pondok-pondok together. And she would always be Mother. Everytime I play with her, she always held the Mother role. She would never ever let anyone else take that role from her. Sheeesshhh.
Syafira had dark complexion. But she always said that she would grow up having fair complexion. According to her, those who have fair complexion would grow up being dark. LOL. But, everyone who were friends with her will grow up having fair complexion but if you're not, it would be the other way around. HAHAHAHAHAH. Geddit? So everytime I had a row with her she would say that I'll grow up having dark complexion but if I was in good terms with her it's vice versa. Weird much?
That's it for now. My hands are numb already.
Yours truly,
No comments:
Post a Comment