Assalamualaikum.
Finally. At last. I managed to find some time to update this humble blog of mine. Hehee.
This month had been such a busy month for me. Since the beginning of the month lagi. To make things EVEN worse, Mid-term is at the end of the month. How cool is that? >____<
Scratch that. I don't wanna ruin my precious weekend by talking about the four letter word starting with E. So now, I'm going to story story about my ohh-so-busy month. Hehee
1-2 May : Kejohanan Taekwondo GTF Peringkat Negeri Kelantan
6-8 May : Perkhemahan Perdana Badan Beruniform
13 May : Kempen Galakan Membaca 1 Malaysia
Those are busyness. Haha. I wonder what is waiting for me when school reopens on Sunday...
If you read the title of this post, I'm sure you can guess what is this post all about right? Hehee. So yeah, it's about ze Taekwondo Tournament. I'll post about the others next time okay? :D
Guess what, I became the referee this year!! Woohooo yeah! It felt awesome y'know. Sero mace ore penting. Best sangaattttt. At first, I felt quite nervous. Nak mengadili orang lain lah katakan... Dah la tak pegi kursus. Tiba-tiba je datang jadi pengadil. But thank God, that was just at the beginning :)
After we, the referees were given a short brief, we waited to be called when we are needed. So I just sat there calmly. Ok tipu. Actually, I was copying what others were doing. They were looking for a pen and a piece of paper. For what ? I don't have even the slightest idea. When I asked, they said, "untuk tulis-tulis..." I was like, huh? But they all seemed so busy or in other words : Kkalut ribut. And me : Terpinga-pinga. Put those two together and that made me lost the nerve to ask them ,"tulis gapo?" . Besides, I don't want to look and sound like a total noob. I prefer to be a newbie. Note : Those two words have different meaning okay!
Not long after that, I was called. Jeng jeng jeng. The senior ref gave me a piece of paper. Again, the same question popped up in my mind. What am I supposed to do with this paper?? But I said nothing. Instead, I just followed where the senior ref were going. He told me to sit on a chair. I observed the paper in my hand closely. There was like a chart on it. And there were the numbers of the contestants. Then I knew what should I do with the paper. Piece of cake. I just needed to write whom versus with whom, who is the winner, and who will compete with the winner. In short, I just had to write numbers. LOL.
But off course, that was not the only thing I do for the whole day. That was just one of the categories which is : Individu Pattern Bawah 12 Tahun Lelaki.
Ado stambong lagih kategori laen. Habih hok tu, gi bertugas kat tmpt lain pulok..
Kat tempat lain, wak bendo laen pulok, iaitu : Jadi corner judge untuk free sparring and bagi markah untuk team pattern.
The latter was the best among the others. Why? Sebab sayo bagi markah tu dengan mengangkat kad yang tertulis nombor-nombor! Geddit? :D Tapi mestilah bukey sayo sore. Ado 5 ore semo skali.
Letih ambo speaking. Ccapo gaul habih doh blako.
Pahtu ado la skali, sayo bekerjasama dengan Abang Anime [clickable]. Ingat lagi dok dio? Haha. Sek-sek ni dok bbadi gilo ko dio blako la pulok doh... Paling tok tehey ado ore tanyo ginih :
W : Sir hok semak tu namo gpo?
D : Hok mano so? Banyok hok semak
W : Hok tu la... hok mace muko korea tu...
D : *pengsan*
korea=mata sepet=abang anime
paroklaa kalu de fanatik ko cito korea nih. ambo pong tgk jugok. tapi takdok la gitemo lalu sapa ngaku boypren ambo. hishhh.
tok tahulah demo nih taste lagumano. nok oyk semak, buleh kiro laa, seposen duo. tp takdokla sapa "tok rajin lagi tengok ore semak supo dio"
*cue nak muntah*
kalu dio tahu pasal nih, besa ppalo la mamat tuh jawabnyo.. kaloh jimmy neutron.
As usual, time demonstrasi paling best! kalu last year tok sempat nk record. This year sempat! Tapi sikik jah dey. Kalu nok upload takuk lambat ah tapi gak. Ngee~
I went back home at 6.30 pm. 11 jam dok kat sana! Dah la keesokan hari kena datang pulak. Aisehh.
Nothing much happened on the next day but nontheless it was fun! On this day, I became the contestant. Hehe. I participated in two categories which is Individu Pattern and Individu Sparring. Two bronzes. Not bad huh? Well, what do you expect from me? I'm so glad that at least I got something this year unlike last year. Teehee.
Went back home at around 7.45 pm I think. I could've went back earlier but I was too engrossed in watching the male black belters sparring. Gila ganas diorang. Sampai ada yang pengsan, darah-darah semua.
Since it was already late, I had to go home. Nanti terlepas Maghrib la pulak kan. Hehe.
Looks like we've come to the end.
Ohh , I forgot about the pics. Sikit je ada. Tak sempat nak adakan sesi fotografi.
Quote:
Me : Adek, namo gapo?
Boy : Cristiano Ronaldo
Me : =.=" (budok ni... tahula dia hensem...)
Mama : Ghano pengadil buleh kaloh?
Me : Doh pengadil lawe pengadil >_<
1 comment:
Mama : Ghano pengadil buleh kaloh?
Me : Doh pengadil lawe pengadil >_<
haha. I asked the exact same question.
Post a Comment