Sunday, December 26, 2010

After what seemed a couple of millenia

Oh my God. Oh my dear Almighty God! After a month more or less, I finally finished the so-called Golden Holiday (which I affectionately call Rotten Holiday). Thank Allah for that. But I still don’t understand how could my friends finish them all earlier than I did. And one of them completed everything during the first week of holidays! ISN’T THAT CRAZY?! Maybe they’re not from this planet. They might also be some kind of robots created by some mad scientist. Or maybe, I am the one who’s lazy. Alright, I gotta admit that I was a bit (quite a lot actually) dilly-dallying my homework.

Forgot to mention, my 2nd Dan grading is postponed! Woohoo~! I love you Sir Arif (don't get me wrong he's already in his 40's).

And I still haven't received my result. Oh well, last year they didn't even post it. Some of my friends went to the school's office to check our results. So technically I already know mine :) Generally of course. Alhamdulillah, I managed to maintain my grades.

Enough for now. See ya later!


Lots of Love,

No comments: