Ya Allah ya Rabbi, i have only one word to describe my situation. Busy. with the capital B.
I think our business is going too well and has exceeded our expectation. LOL. got 6 more jars to go. GO GO DIDIE! i have loads of homework actually but nevermind, i can spare some time with you readers here for a few secs :) anyway, i have a story to tell. I don't mean to show off or anything, it's just something i want to share with. Harap2 pembaca semua dapat mengambil iktibar sedikit sebanyak melalui cerita ni yer!
Today, i brought 2 jars of cookies to school. One is for Roro and the other one is for Cikgu Tee. During English period, two prefects came to our class, asking for some donation for Program Ihya' Ramadhan or something like that. I donated RM5 which came from the sale of my cookies.
After school, Adek told me that Tokku bought one jar of our cookies and he paid RM50 although the price per jar is only RM20. He told Adek to share the RM30 balance with me. so that means we'll get RM15 each right?
Allah gave me back RM15. That's thrice more than what I donated. I've been thinking, maybe i should have donated all my money and by doing so the reward will be much more isnt it? LOL.
So what are you waiting for? Go make some donation RIGHT NOW!
Yours dearly,
Didie.
No comments:
Post a Comment