For the very first time in my life, I find Kemahiran Hidup an interesting subject. Not that i hate it, I just ummm quite dislike it maybe? Haha. But I think that is absolutely normal. Right? :D
Yeah. We made sandwiches today. It has something to do with PMR i think. Have fun looking at the pictures! They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I'm showing you more than one so they must worth a few thousand words. Telling you the story would just be a.waste.of.time
p/s: mulut harus dicensored atas sebab2 tertentu. haha.
Till then!
Didie <3

4 comments:
hoh. buleh wak ko kakwe ni when i go back next week :D
kalu kakwe wak roti ko yah, yah wak lah. haha. xD
tahu gak eh. lagipong, ni untuk Makan Beretika hok bahagian teras. Buke ERT hok blaja mmasok. Cikgu sajo jah surh wak sandwich. Resipi amek kat bahagian ERT lah tapi gak. haha.
p/s: didie amek perdagangan.
Post a Comment