I want to turn back time please please please... huaaaaaa. ok let's cut the crap.
I wanted to post yesterday but for some reasons, I didn't. 2009 surely had been a fantastic year. The year which i started secondary school, officially being a teenager, improved by self-confidence and whatnot. But off course, life isn't always pretty. I also did shed lots of tears. I am regretting the decision i've once made before. But that's how we grow up right, learn from mistakes. I've been always thinking what would've happened if everything is the other way round. But still, I don't know what God has prepared for me in future.
My new year resolution? Hurmmmm, there are lots of them but i think i'll just keep them to myself. Teehee.
I celebrated new year with Opie and the sleeping Adek. We didn't actually 'celebrated' , we were just lying on a Toto in front of the telly. We watched a concert on TV2 (note: our home doesn't have Astro) but it was.. uhh forget it. Let's just say it was based on 1 Malaysia. Go figure. So we watched TV3 instead. As usual, TV3 never disappoint us. But, i kept changing the channel because TV2 said Bunkface would be performing and i heart Bunkface. LOL.
TV2 was starting to countdown already, then I changed to TV3 and to my amazement, they already launched the fireworks and people were already cheering and wishing Happy New Year/Selamat Tahun Baru 2010. I was stunned for a while, then i switched to TV2 and guess what, they too had launched the fireworks. In the end, I didn't get to countdown with either of them, being blamed by Opie, didn't get to send Happy New Year wishes because my phone had been barred and Bunkface never showed up, TV2 conned me. Can my luck get any worse than this??! But a few moments later, Opie and I heard something, so we went to the porch and saw fireworks. It was indeed very pretty. That, cheered me up a bit.
After that, i went to bed. Around a quarter past five in the morning, Mama woke me and Adek up. She said, she's leaving for Pahang. Pok Teh, my uncle had passed away, only an hour after new year. Truly we belong to Allah, and trully to Him we shall return. May Allah bless his soul, forgive him of his sins, and grant him the highest level of paradise. Amin.. He was a jovial uncle you know. Never fails to make us laugh. We just went to Pahang last Sunday to visit him at the hospital (he was suffering from leukemia) and now, he's gone. Al-Fatihah.
I hope 2010 will be a better year, with less tears shed. I can't wait to go to school the day after tomorrow but at the same time, I still wish the holidays won't end yet. Last but not least, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!!
Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment