Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lots of programs in a day .

Today was epic. Hurmm.. but I think hectic is much much more suitable though. Hahaa.

Okie, first thing first, lemme explain the definition of the title to you. Ngee~

My school is the Tuan Rumah (what do you call it in english eh?) for three competitions which are : Bahas Bahasa Inggeris Ala Parlimen or debate, Bahas Bahasa Melayu and Pidato Bahasa Melayu. QIT level. Suuk Arabiy (Pasar Arab xD) was also held today, Arabic Co-academic competitions (school level) such as Imla' (Arabic spelling bee) , Kalam Jama'ie (Arabic Choral Speaking) , Arabic story telling and loads more. Oh, there was also Kawad Kaki competition today. Did I make myself clear? (Ececece action je lebih xD)

I signed up for Imla' but because of certain problems, I didn't compete with other students. Haishhh. I was assigned to be the usher. So, I was directing ze contestants from other schools to where they are supposed to go. It was... fun? Hahaa. Surprisingly, I met Fika and Mili, my classmates when I was in standard 6. It has been soooooo long since the last time I met both of them.

I watched how Naim debaters preparing for the competition, I also watched the debaters from SIC and SMK Kota competing with each other. After the match between SIC and SMK Kota ended, Mymy and I went to but some drinks to quench our thirst at Suuk Arabiy. Then, we went to watch the Kawad Kaki for a while and after that, back to debate. But good gracious! 2UH was soooooo crowded. Hailohhh... :( we didn't get to watch the SIC vs Naim debate because the seats are all occupied. So sad okayyy. I really really wanted to watch the fellow debaters in action...

I waited at 2UA with Mymy and Ainaa. We only heard SIC supporters cheering and clapping. Ohh Ohh, did I mention that they brought a BUS of supporters? Oh yes they did. Adeyhlaa.. Never mind that, they can do whatever they want right? XD

I had a rubik's match with Ainaa. How could she be so fast haa??? Takpe takpe, bila I terror nanti kita rematch ye Ainaa! Kah3. Gila perasan.

The final results are :

DEBATE

1st Place : Sultan Ismail College
2nd Place : SMK (A) Naim Lilbanat


PIDATO

1st Place : SMK (A) Naim Lilbanat
2nd Place : SMK Zainab (1)


BAHAS

1st Place : SMK (A) Naim Lilbanat
2nd Place : SMK Zainab (1)



It's okay fellow debaters. I know you guys had done your very best. Maybe luck wasn't at our side :)


I shall end my long and boring post here.


2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

never never EVER call a debate as a match. it's just DEBATE. ie. "I didn't get to watch the SIC vs NAIM DEBATE.

Didie said...

hahaa.

edited already. thanks for correcting :D