1. How tall should he be?
MUST be taller than me. At least 165cm kot. haha
2. What hair colour should he have?
Any colour as long as it's the original one :D
3. What kind of personality should he have?
Pious, educated, caring, sporting, very very patient etc etc
4. Older or younger?
Older off course. He can't be younger than me. Even a minute. BUAHAHAHA
5. What film actor should he most be like?
I hate film actors. I only like how some of them look like.
6. What singer should he most be like?
Hishhh... i hate singers too laa. The thing that i like is their songs/voice. Kalau tanya anime characters boleh la jugak I jawab.
7. Do they need to cook?
Good question. Mesti kena pandai masak okay. Kalau tak pandai I ajar. HAHA.
8. What is his best body part?
His row of white and shiny teeth maybe? LOL. He must have a sweet smile.
9. What car should he drive?
Hurmm... any imported car maybe? xD
10. What one thing completely turns you on?
The way he treats me.
11. Who was the guy on your mind when you were doing this survey?
No one in particular. Really.
12. Tag 6 people to do this survey too.
Alia, Aleen, and any human being who reads this humble blog of mine. ANIMALS AND ALIENS ARE NOT ALLOWED. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment