That is what I get for ironing my school uniform at half past four after watching World Cup Semi-finals – Spain VS Germany.
Well, you might think that it’s not such a big deal and I’m just making a big fuss over a small thing. But no, I’m not. Well at least, that’s what I think.
No, I don’t blame World Cup. It’s my own fault. It’s all because of my clumsiness. If you’re someone close to me, you’ll know how clumsy I am.
On that unfortunate day, I went upstairs to iron my uniform after Spain beat Germany. But little did I know that I’ll burn my innocent hand. Haha. I was holding the edge of my baju with my fingers and then it happened in a flash. I let out a small scream and no one heard it. LOL. Everyone was snoring already I think. Eh no, Opie was still awake but she too didn’t hear me although we were only separated by a door..xD
Without wasting any precious second, I rushed to the bathroom and applied some toothpaste on the burnt skin of mine. It’s the size of my thumb. Splendid. I already have a 50 cent sized scar at my leg and now a thumb-sized scar? What the..?
After that, I continued ironing and then went to sleep while waiting for Subuh prayers.
What I want to stress here is, the burnt skin hurts until now. It only hurt for a while when my leg burnt because of motorcycle exhaust (yes I’m clumsy like that) but now it’s different. Whenever the burnt skin hits water, it stings. Sharply. And worse, a part of that burnt skin had peeled off, exposing the inner flesh. That just adds up the pain :| I just hope that it will heal soon enough because I can’t stand the pain any longer.
Baru terbakar sikit dah merungut. Ni bukan lagi Padang Mahsyar, bukan lagi api Neraka Jahannam. Nauzubillahiminzaalik.
Gotta go now! Next time I’ll post about my Lawatan to Bukit Bakar, InsyaAllah.
No comments:
Post a Comment