Tokku is gone.
He didn't go to KL.
He didn't go out to have lunch at Nda Jah's house.
But we're not going to meet him anymore.
No more visiting Tokku at his house.
No more sleepovers at Tokku's.
No more Tokku.
A few days before he left us, there wasn't much that I could do for him. All I could do was recite Yaasin for him. Sometimes I feel like I'm useless because most of the time when I went to visit him, I just sat beside his bed and do nothing.
I think I did make him happy when I told him I got first place during Mid-term. And I'm glad I had the chance to seek for his forgiveness even though I'm not sure whether he heard me or not.
The only real memory that I had with him was when Adek and I stayed at his house when Mama and Ayahnda went to KL for some business that I can't seem to remember. I remember sleeping beside his bed with Adek on Toto, ate breakfast with him, and accompanied him exercising outside. I also remember when I told my friend that Tokku is going to fetch me at Taekwondo practice driving a Mercedes.
It's hard to accept the fact that he's no longer with us. It's just.. not right.
In memories(1926-2010)
Truly we belong to Allah, and truly to Him we shall return. May Allah bless his soul, forgive him of his sins, and grant him the highest level of paradise.
I love you Tokku.
1 comment:
my pictures with him had gone. stupid thief! urgh! i will never get back those pictures again!
Post a Comment