Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2010 Adventure - Part 1

Salam Wbt.

I just got back from KL. God, it was one heck of a holiday! Thanks to Kakwe for that. Lovee you kakwe! So did you miss this time? Hehee. I kid I kid. I have so many things to tell that I don't know where to start!

This post is going to be a mega super ultra LONGGGGGG one. About a thousand miles long I think. Let's see if you could read them all from top to the very bottom. Hihihii. But there's always a shortcut. Move your cursor to the upper right corner of the screen. You'll find an 'X' icon there. Click it and you'll be as free as birds flying gracefully in the wide blue sky~

Okay cut the crap. Let's get down to business.

Adek and I hitched a ride with our cousin, Kakwe Jaja and her husband, Abe Ajik to KL. Our parents stayed at home. Teehee. So we are more like running away from home than having a vacation. Oh yess, we are two proud refugees! Ngehehe. Our bag was ridiculously gigantic y'know. Like we were going to stay at Kakwe's house forever and never come back. LOL. But thank God it could still fit snugly in the car's trunk. We departed at 10pm more or less. Abe Ajik's pet cat is also in the car with us. Po the cat was not being kept in a cage, instead he was sitting on Abe Ajik's lap all along the journey! Isn't that adowable ? :) I had problems sleeping on the car. Most of the time is caused by Po's loud mew (I don't really mind though) and the bumpy road. I was also having my first day of period after 3 months not having one (yeah I'm special liddat) . So, being on the car for what seemed eternities was a pure agony.


First day - 21st of November

We arrived at Kakwe Jaja's house in Putrajaya minutes before Subuh. Po seemed unmistakably happy to be finally free to move around and so do we. Kakwe Jaja showed our room and the next thing I remember it was already daytime. I phoned Awah asking when she's going to fetch us. While waiting for her, Adek and I ate some curry puffs for breakfast. Then Awah came and we went to her house in KL.

At Awah's house, we had our brunch (yeah we're still hungry) with Koko Krunch. Abe Bobby was still jet-lagged because he just got back from Switzerland. And he brought back finger-licking chocolates! Yum yum!

After getting ready, Abe Bobby and Awah took me and Adek to Aunty Noni's (Abe Bobby's mom) house in Seremban to play with cats and have our lunch there. God, the kitties there was so cute and fluffy!! I wish I have one like them. Since it was Uncle Shahril's birthday (Abe Bobby's dad) , there was also a birthday cake. Aunty Noni also cooked various types of dishes like Sambal Sotong, Siput Sedut, Ikan Goreng, Gulai Ayam, Sayur (Mama rarely cooks veggies at home) etc etc. Furthermore, we also tasted the macaroons Abe Bobby bought at Switzerland. So many good food!

As for dinner, Aunty Noni treated us Ikan Bakar in Melaka (seriously) . Another long journey. My head was spinning round and round like a spinning top (more like roller coaster actually) on the way to our destination. There were barely lights on the street and the road was not so flat, in other words uneven. Another pain in the ass. Finally arriving at Restoran Ikan Bakar was like sunshine after a rainy day for me. Then it was second round of good food. There was a wide range of seafood! Fish, Squids, Prawns, Mussels and Crabs. Enak bangat sihh. Thank youu Aunty Noni!

At last, it was time to go home. From Kelantan to Putrajaya to Kuala Lumpur to Seremban to Melaka and back to Kuala Lumpur. What a day!

Second day - 22nd of November

That morning, Kakwe fetched me and Adek at Awah's residence. Then, she brought us to Tesco to shop for some groceries. Later we went to theCurve to buy Harry Potter tickets. Ngehehe. We stopped by a few shops there. And I bought myself a dark red Zara cardigan. Ho yeahh! I love it I love it I love it. Kakwe bought herself a blouse and a skirt. Aigoo Kakwe.. so lavish. We went back home to Kakwe's house in Klang after that.

For lunch, we had fish n chips and Kakwe made scones for tea-time. 2 days of good food in a row! Jeles tak? Kikiki. After Maghrib, Kakwe, Opie, Adek and I got into the car and off we went to theCurve. There, we met up with Awah and Abe Bobby and also Kakak. After purchasing some popcorns and drinks, we went into Hall 7 and the 7 of us watched together Harry Potter the 7th book Part 1. How ironic. Teehee :D

As expected, HP was beyond awesome (if you haven't watched the movie you better Apparate at this instant). I wanted to read the book before watching the movie but I forgot how thick the book is. When I realised the fact that it is impossible for me to read the book in 3 hours, I decided not to. Besides, Atiq told me that it would be better if you don't remember exactly what happened in the book so you won't be disappointed with the movie. Harry was uhh being Harry, Ron was as funny as ever and Hermione was soooo puhh-retty! But I miss her bushy hair :( My favourite scene was when Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Fleur and the rest drank the Polyjuice Potion and turned into Harry. Don't you think it's pretty obvious that the real Harry would be the one riding the bike with Hagrid since the others were all riding their brooms? And ohh, I simply dislike Ginny. Erghh. Draco wasn't as neat and handsome as he usually is. Dobby's death was really really heartbreakinggg sob3 T___T ARGHHH I DUNNO WHAT ELSE TO WRITE I'M SO STUPID *bangs head against the wall*

Bottom line : I CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 2!!!

After the movie, we all hanged out for a while at McD. When it was kinda late, we all went home. And that was how I spent my second day :)



Stay tuned for the next post!

No comments: