Friday, November 19, 2010

Didie the Psychic is still alive and kicking!

Assalamualaikum y'all!

What's up everyone? Oh my goodness look at the date of my last post! September 29th! That sure is ages ago. Did you miss me? Did chu? Did chu? *puppy dog eyes*

WHAT? YOU DIDN'T? I didn't miss you guys either.

Finals had just ended a few days ago. So yeah, technically I'm a free young lass now. Woohoo~! So lemme enjoy the temporary freedom while it lasts okay. Because next year would be nothing but pure TORTURE. But actually, the agony had begun already. I got everests of homework this holiday! Aaarghhh !@@&*$&#($*) Can you believe that? Why can't they postpone the suffering for a lil bit longerr. We're human beings for God's sake not some kind of robot or alien or organisms with unusual super powers! Pfftt. And they call the homework Golden Holiday. Yeah right. Golden Holiday my foot. More like Rusty Holiday.

It took me 10 whole months to finish all the notes of all subjects. Tu pun ada yang ter-skip. Now they expect us to finish them all in 6 weeks?! What the?? Are you people in your right state of mind? I do not think so. Talk about bad lucks. Now don't let me start talking about my misfortunes.

I've been looking forward for this school holiday. I wanted to do lots of things. Watch Korean dramas, Taiwan dramas, Thai dramas (no kid), loads of movies, animes etc etc etc. I also want to read the books I've been longing to read. I want to have cooking classes with my mom, I want to tidy up my ultimately messy bedroom, and I want to help mom do other house chores because I've been a lazyass the whole year. But the so-called Golden Holiday ruined and messed up everything. I really really hope I can at least do half of the things I planned to do. They say, man proposes, God disposes. Alright. I'll let Him decides what's best for me :)

You know what, I don't have a good feeling about the Final Exam. I don't think I had done my best. I already got some of the marks and they didn't satisfy me. They didn't reach my target either. Aigoo. Now I'm disappointed of myself. Maybe I was too confident. I shouldn't have put high hopes. Sheeshh. But well, what's done is done and cannot be undone. I just hope my results will still be okay and I won't die of shock when I see it. Hah ha.

I'll be leaving for KL tomorrow. This time, make sure you miss me. Bwahaha.



Take care!

2 comments:

Tengku Atique said...

don't be too hard on yourself, i'm sure you did good! if you didnt...well they're just form 2 end of year exam grades! they don't really matter :P

xo

Didie said...

huhuu mama said something like that too. she said "takpolahh ada lagi prekso lain kali..ni bukey PMR lagi.." but that was after she threw some sarcastic remarks at me "kesiannyaa anak mama malang sungguh nasib" dd oyk ko dio, "teruklaa mama ni bukenyo nok sedapkan makin sakitkan hati adolah." barulah dio oyk first dialogue tu, half-heartedly though. Aigoo mama..

geddit? haha