Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The day I turned FIFTEEN

.....began with an ominous beginning.

I left home at a quarter to seven but I only reach the school at 8 am. I repeat EIGHT O'CLOCK IN THE MORNINGGG! Pecah rekod dunia. Seriously, I abhor constructions with the highest degree of abhorrence. Especially those which are supposed to finish already.

How ironic. I used to be taking down the names of late students. Looks like I'll have to write my own name this time. To make things even worse, I had a History Quiz to participate this morning. Perfect. Just like the icing on the cake.

With a foul mood, I rushed to my class while carrying my two schoolbags and the Kek Batik which Mama made the night before. While walking, I suddenly heard shouts from above. I looked up and saw my classmates at the 3rd floor of the building I'm heading to.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIDIE!!"

Mannn. That really puts out the blazing fire in my heart that time.

It might seem ordinary, but to me that moment was very touching. I can't even remember the last time I had this kind of feeling.

When I got into the class, everyone was showering me with birthday wishes. I gave the Kek Batik I brought to Amirah and told her to distribute it to the rest of the class. After that I hurried downstairs again with Nabihah and Farhana as we were going to SMK Putera for the district level History Quiz.

To cut it short, we got second place with only 1 mark difference. Yeahh I know it's frustrating. But actually, being the first runner-up is not even half bad when you only had two days to prepare. Oh well, at least we went back to school with a full stomach because Cikgu Fadzli treated us to brunch :D

There was a Pertandingan Bahas which was held at our school. And again, Naim lost to SIC and got second place.

Today was also a red letter day for SPM '10 candidates. All praises to Allah, 26 of Naim students got straight A's. We're second in Kelantan after Faris Petra (what's with number 2 huh? Are we jinxed or something?) .

I skipped extra class today. Had an appointment at 3pm this evening.

Then we went to buy birthday cake! Woohoo~!

Thank you to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday including those who merely said HB. I really do appreciate it. Love you guys loadss <3



Adek burnt my knee.


No comments: