Friday, October 21, 2011

Ore Klate Gi Kolupo - Part 1


Assalamualaikum I bid to all Muslims out there =)


Hey guys how y'all doing? (imitates Kevjumba)

In case you've been wondering, I'm still alive and kicking, still breathing the same oxygen that everyone is inhaling right now and still as clumsy as everrr (I fell into the drain thrice in two days).

I just got back from Kuala Lumpur. If you're following my twitter, you'll know what I've been doing for the past 4 days :D But if you didn't, allow me to narrate the happenings in the capital city of Malaysia ;)


Lawatan Perkongsian Pintar Sekolah Berprestasi Tinggi SMKA Naim Lilbanat ke Kuala Lumpur


Day 1 : 17th of October 2011

We departed from school exactly at 9.00 am which had been scheduled beforehand by our teacher. The air-conditioner in the bus was literally freezing us into ice cubes that we should really thank the Almighty God for blessing us with the hearts which are still beating. The journey took 10 whole hours and we stopped at Ampang Point for dinner before checking into our hotel.



Day 2 : 18th of October 2011

After putting on our school uniforms and had breakfast, we all went to University of Malaya : Faculty of Languages and Linguistics. We were given quite an interesting talk there about the courses and other related stuffs, asked a few questions out of curiosity and heard the answers. I really felt like taking an Arabic course and become an Arabic teacher or even better, work with an ambassador or a private company ( I can demand for a higher salary teehee) as a translator. While I'm at it, I could still learn Japanese or Spanish or any other language that I want. Sounds interesting right? :D Oh well, I'll just leave everthing to Allah and let Him guide me to the best path :)

Then, we went to PKNS building. I bought a quite pricey purple blouse there. Really really hope that it's worth buying. I mean like, I always, always (note the emphasis on that word) have regrets after spending a great deal of money on something that wasn't even worth the price. I spent quite some time deliberating, weighing on my mind whether or not to buy the blouse that my friend and I became the last persons to ride the bus. Lol.

Our next stop was KarangKraf! Omg seriously we really had the time of our lives there. We had the chance to observe how books/magazines/newspapers are being processed before they are published. It was like magic y'know, from blank papers and suddenly they turn into magazines with colours of the rainbow and stapled. Technology never fails to amaze me. And the people who work there were so cool and not to mention, cute. Lol haha. One of them was practically blushing when he was explaining to us what he does. And then there was this guy, who apparently is the illustrator of G3 known as A'an Budak Baik. He was sooooo hillarious. He really did crack us up. Here is more or less one of the things that he said :

G3 ini ialah satu majalah yang sangat sesuai bagi mereka yang telah pun berumah tangga. Sekiranya ada di kalangan anda yang mempunyai masalah rumah tangga, bolehlah membeli majalah ini. Kerja-kerja kami di sini pula ialah mengopek ikan bilis. Gaji kami diberi bergantung kepada berapa banyak ikan bilis yang kami kopek setiap hari. Orang yang dapat gaji paling sikit di sini ialah Abang Bella kerana setiap kali dia kopek, dia akan makan ikan bilis tersebut.


Okay korang jangan la pulak percaya bulat-bulat apa yang Mamat ni merepek. Haha. Serius mengarut gila. Anyhow, he's a very skilled and talented cartoonist and he told us that he really enjoys what he does because it's like doing something that you like and getting paid for it. Lucky him.

We even met Intan Ladyana there! I'm not really a fan of hers, but I did get excited to see her face-to-face up close in real life. She looked nice and pretty and she even smiled and gave us a friendly wave. Fan service I guess XD

Although I don't read YEZZ, G3, Remaja, or Klik, I do read Sinar Harian (which is also published by Karangkraf) at times. And I love the fact that Sinar Harian is not biased (in terms of politics) and in fact, it unites us all. And I'm proud to say here that the owner of this gigantic publishing company is a Kelantanese :D Plus, he's also the son of one of the founders of Madrasah Naim (which is now known as SMKA Naim Lilbanat lols).

Alahai keciknyaa. Did you find me? :D


We performed our prayers at Masjid Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah which is so spacious and grand-looking. It was really admirable. And I got lost for a while looking for the exit. ROFL.

We had dinner at a restaurant (more like a food court actually) nearby the mosque. And lucky us, again the owner is a Kelantanese. We even got a price cut for our food! :D

After our stomachs were all stuffed, we headed to iCity~ It was my second time there. I went there last year with my family, but that time, the Snowalk was still under construction. So this time, I did not want to lose the opportunity going inside it with my lovely friends :3 It was even bigger than the one in Genting Highlands y'know. I really had a wonderful time playing with the fake snows although we were basically freezing to the point of not being able to feel our numb hands and delicate fingers. If I'm not mistaken it was 5 degrees in there. And and, the flowers in our hearts bloomed when we met the ohh-so-hot photographers who were tailing us around taking our pictures because there wasn't really anyone else to be followed. Lol. Guess what, two of them were Kelantanese~ Ore Rantau Panjang bbena. Nevertheless they really did keep us 'warm' in the coldness. HAHAHA. Tu belum lagi sebut pasal abang kat entrance and abang yang kat kaunter gambar. Despite being offended a little by them, we still had a blast. Ada ke patut diorang cakap "Kelantan bukan yang kalah Piala Malaysia tu ke?" and "Kenal tak pendrive?" Seriously, memang sengaja nak cari pasal. Even the aboriginals pun tahu lahh genamo rima pendrive tuh. Pfft. Sekeh baru tahu. AND WHAT THE HELL WE GOT INTO THE FINALS TWICE IN A ROW YOU JELLY.


To be continued...

*****


My blog looks kinda boring don't you think? I really need touch it up a bit and give it a new look. Hmmm. But that'll have to wait.

See you in Part 2!


No comments: