Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ore Klate Gi Kolupo - Part 2



Assalamualaikum :)


So here's the continuation of the previous entry. So be prepared to be drowned in sheer and utter boredom. Muahaha


Day 3 : 19th of October 2011

Our first destination was National Science Centre. There were so many people there off all generations. It was very interesting to see all the things that revolve around Science. We also had the chance to roam around the Jurassic Park and see some dinosaurs from the Age of the Giants. In short, we all learnt something new there and gained a lot of knowledge regarding Science obviously.

And then we performed Zuhur prayers at the National Mosque. Thank Allah, this time I didn't get lost X) . There were so many tourists at the mosque during that time. They looked so adorable wearing those purple robes. Being a friendly Kelantanese Malaysian that I am, I decided to go and say hi to them :P Oh well, to be frank, I actually ran to them and pretended that I just happen to be there at that time. And I was practically panting when talking to them. Lmao. We chatted (I loveee their Irish accent) for a while and they even asked me to give them a tour! Haha lol. But unfortunately I was in a rush, plus I'm not even familiar with the place. Haihh. Rasa bersalah pulak sebab tak dapat tolong diorang T__T

After that, we went to Times Square! Kalau dah sampai Times Square mesti la pegi Cosmo's World Theme Park~ Hihii. I really really had fun y'know. My last time here was like, 7 years ago I think. And that time I was so short (still am though) that I couldn't ride most of the rides, but this time I could try them all! MUAHAHAHA. But sadly under a few circumstances, we didn't have enough time to do so T__T

These are some pictures I stole from the net


Ooort's Express
I don't know why but I laughed so hard when riding this one that my stomach aches.


Sumpah yang ni paling menakutkan. Rasa macam nak gugur je jantung bila kepala duduk kat bawah,
bontot
terangkat kot sebab dah terbalik. I was screaming on top of my lungs while praying like this,

"Ya Allah panjangkanlah umurku! Mamiii bilo nok bretiii takuttt!"
Seriously, I kid you not.
But I still love the cold sensation down my spine. Ngee~ ;P



Dizzy Izzy
It was fun riding this one, before we got bored =_=" We were just spinning around that's all.
And no, I didn't feel dizzy at all, Izzy.


It was nice to see the view from above :) But this isn't as scary as it looks. In fact, it was quite a bore too.

The notorious roller-coaster. MY FAVOURITE. I loved the adrenaline rush so much that I wouldn't mind riding it again. Korang mesti cuba tau BEST GILA.

We met a lady from Iraq who asked us for a favour because she had some trouble with the locker. Lol. We wanted to take pictures with her but we didn't have a camera sob sob. The camera my sister lent me was already out of battery that time how saddd T__T

We went to Sogo afterwards. Nothing much happened there. Boring gila kot kat sana. I guess our teachers were the only ones who enjoyed shopping there. OH! I remember now. My friends and I ate dinner at KFC and then there was this (malay) guy who suddenly spoke Arabic with us. Random gila kot! He only asked simple questions though like Kaifa Haluki (how are you) and Masmuki (what is your name). How scary >_<" And disebabkan bosan kuasa lima puluh enam, kitorang pegi naik semua escalator yang ada, lepas tu turun balik dengan lif. HAHA. Serius takde keje.

Day 4 : 20th of October 2011

Last day of our trip. I don't have much to tell for this day. We went to Putrajaya Mosque, where we met these Chinese tourists (bukan Cina Malaysia) who are surprisingly very friendly despite not understanding a word that we said (macam ayam dengan itik kot). One of them even grabbed (jangan risau dia perempuan) my shoulders OUT OF SUDDEN and took pictures with me. Next we visited the Prime Minister's residence : Seri Perdana, tapi tak masuk dalam pun cuma tengok-tengok kat luar je. Memang asalnya nak masuk, tapi hari kitorang pegi tu ada event kat situ, so it's red light. Hmmph. We also paid a visit to Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI). Kami bertolak balik ke Kelantan lebih kurang pukul 4 petang selepas solat di Masjid Besi. Dinner+Solat kat R&R Gua Musang pulak lebih kurang pukul 10.30 malam. Lama gila kot tunggu Mi Sup yang saya order siap. Orang lain dah siap makan, kita baru nak start. Nasib baik abang tu hensem. Jadi dimaafkan. HAHA. Tak perlulah sebut setiap mamat hensem yang kau jumpa sheeshh mengada-ngada betul. Alhamdulillah, kitorang selamat sampai di pekarangan SMKA Naim Lilbanat lebih kurang pukul 2.00 pagi :)



THE END

*****

Pictures are coming soon! :D


Love love,

No comments: