Didie : *looks at her exam paper and smiles* Buleh brapo?
Amirah: *tries to hide her exam paper*
Didie: Mesti buleh tinggi nih...
Amirah: Dok... buleh rendoh..
Didie: Brapo? 35? 34? 33? 31? 30?
Amirah: Sayo buleh rendoh so markah drpd awk.
Didie: fuuuyyooooooo
Amirah: *gives her exam paper to Didie*
Didie: fuuyoooooooo 38 tuhhhhhhhh.. *she says sarcastically*
Amirah: *looks at her exam paper again* FLABBERGASTED
Didie: HAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughs like a mad woman*
Amirah: *still shocked*
Didie: meh sayo tamboh lagi 3 kok terbalik. HAHA.
Did you get the humour? Just in case you don't, Amirah was mistaken a 33 for a 38! Laugh out LOUD! Well, at least i think it's hillarious. duhh. Oh my, i was so mean. 'S okay. Amirah has got used to it already. I irritate her almost all the time. And annoying me is like her hobby you know. I can't tell the differences. Can you? So it's like, pay back time! haha. But, I do not regret saving a place for her beside me. I can't believe i'm saying this but, Amirah is like my best friend in Naim. haha. omG. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST CALLED HER AMIRAH. haha. i used to call her Aunty back in primary you know.
My results were okay. So far so good. No bad news yet. Alhamdulillah. Berkat bulan Ramadhan.
Oh, I LOVE Ustaz Sayyidi's sermon about Ramadhan this morning. He just knows how to make people laugh. And his jokes are 100% genuine and are not stupid. lerh, what r u talking about lah diddots, not even worth typing mehhh =.=
Anyway, Happy National Day to each and every Malaysian here. Let's keep our beloved Malaysia in peace and harmony always. It's not easy to be free from colonization and agony . We had suffered enough already. Say NO to Racism. I wonder how the celebration will be tomorrow. Wait a sec, are there any celebration? I have not seen any Jalur Gemilang at any car yet. We're already at Merdeka Eve. Sokmo pong 1 Ogos ado doh ddegho ttepek kat keto. ghano kiro demo? ambo meme tok minat mano tepek tepek ddegho nih.
Let's move on to another topic. I have two projects to be done. Folio Sejarah and Geografi. I know i know. Other schools have started doing this thing a long long time ago right? My school is just a few steps behind i guess. hmmph. i hate folios. scrapbooks. kerja kursus or whatever the hell they are called. Especially the ones that needs a lot of thinking and working and everything. I JUST WANT TO CUT, PASTE, and COLOUR. Yes, i am freak. So stab me. On the second thought, shoot me. That way i will suffer less and die on the spot. Okay that was just a joke. Some stupid joke. Don't take it seriously. If i can choose how i want to die, i want it to happen when i am performing my prayers. Hey, why are we talking about death actually? Oh, i almost forgot. Didie is a freak and her blog is not supposed to be interesting after all.
that's it. enough craps. rubbish. trash. garbage?
okay okay, i'll cut it out. this time, for real. happy?
i'm off to upstairs now.
yours freakingly,
Countess Didie. *ROFL*
No comments:
Post a Comment