I cried first thing on that day.
No, a BIG FAT BLOODY NO. It wasn't because I had a sudden nervous breakdown or even a cardiac arrest for that matter. It was because Kechik died. Kechik is my little kitten. Yeahh, you guessed it right, I did name her Kechik because she was too freaking small. Kechik was sick a few days before she passed so we brought her to see the vet. Because she was too delicate, there wasn't much hope for her to survive.
I had to feed her using a syringe and made her eat the vitamins (in form of pills) to whet her appetite because she refused to eat. On the third day, Kechik showed some positive improvements - she began to eat and move around a lot. I was overwhelmed with joy. That night before the results came out, for the first time ever Kechik came to me on her own. It was really surprising because this never happened before. But what made me regret the most was, I coldbloodedly shoved her away because she stank (she fell into the drain) too much that my nasal cavity couldn't stand it. So I told Adek to take her away from me.
The next day, Kechik was barely alive when I first check on her. Trying desperately to hold my tears I called Mama at her office, and she said there wasn't really anything we could do to help. I ate my breakfast while sobbing and hating myself for the unbelievably stupid things I did the night before. When I went to take a look at her again after that, she had already stopped breathing.
It was so unexpected. I really thought you were going to recover. I'm sorry Kechik.
I really am.
No, a BIG FAT BLOODY NO. It wasn't because I had a sudden nervous breakdown or even a cardiac arrest for that matter. It was because Kechik died. Kechik is my little kitten. Yeahh, you guessed it right, I did name her Kechik because she was too freaking small. Kechik was sick a few days before she passed so we brought her to see the vet. Because she was too delicate, there wasn't much hope for her to survive.
I had to feed her using a syringe and made her eat the vitamins (in form of pills) to whet her appetite because she refused to eat. On the third day, Kechik showed some positive improvements - she began to eat and move around a lot. I was overwhelmed with joy. That night before the results came out, for the first time ever Kechik came to me on her own. It was really surprising because this never happened before. But what made me regret the most was, I coldbloodedly shoved her away because she stank (she fell into the drain) too much that my nasal cavity couldn't stand it. So I told Adek to take her away from me.
The next day, Kechik was barely alive when I first check on her. Trying desperately to hold my tears I called Mama at her office, and she said there wasn't really anything we could do to help. I ate my breakfast while sobbing and hating myself for the unbelievably stupid things I did the night before. When I went to take a look at her again after that, she had already stopped breathing.
It was so unexpected. I really thought you were going to recover. I'm sorry Kechik.
I really am.
*****
And so, I went to school with a pair of swollen bloodshot eyes. But by the time we reached the school compound, I was already back to my usual self. My dad drove like we had all the time in this world - 50km/h. And we took the longer road in order to escape from the traffic jam. Thus, giving me ample time to recover from my previous condition.
Our teacher told us that all the students of 3 UA scored 9A's before the results were announced. Before we knew it we were already starting to hug each other. Of course we were ecstatically thrilled to know that we didn't leave anyone behind. So yeah we were basically only waiting for our names to be called out. But seriously it felt like it took almost forever. Our class was the last in line, and having the name with the letter T at the beginning wasn't much of a help. Too bad I already ran out of tears, otherwise I might also be crying too.
Our teacher told us that all the students of 3 UA scored 9A's before the results were announced. Before we knew it we were already starting to hug each other. Of course we were ecstatically thrilled to know that we didn't leave anyone behind. So yeah we were basically only waiting for our names to be called out. But seriously it felt like it took almost forever. Our class was the last in line, and having the name with the letter T at the beginning wasn't much of a help. Too bad I already ran out of tears, otherwise I might also be crying too.
Alhamdulillah, our hard work had finally been paid off. Thanks to our teachers who had paved our ways towards success and also to families and friends for the endless support. We owe you guys big time! :D
Ohh, I'm writing this entry using my brand new red laptop :3
Thanks for opening the car's door for me, Never thought you were quite of a gentleman :)
Sincerely,

Ohh, I'm writing this entry using my brand new red laptop :3
Thanks for opening the car's door for me, Never thought you were quite of a gentleman :)
Sincerely,


4 comments:
Wahh , dapat laptop baru ek ? Jelessss
yup hehe :3
haha didie , dio baca ke blog ni ? kiki siap oyak thanks tu haha
mati aku weihh kalu dio baco haha. sajo je wak gelenya kikiki
Post a Comment