Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mommy I'm on the Internet!



Guess what. Looks like I won't have to return the modem back after all. Weeeeeeeee~! :D

So I get to use the Internet for a couple more days or so. Omg so happy.

I went out with Mimi yesterday. Well, actually I was only tagging along with Adek, and met up with Mimi later. God, KB Mall was so packed. Hmm what to do it's almost the end of holidays, I guess people just want to enjoy the last days of school break to the fullest. School kids especially.

Seriously, it's just too difficult to swallow the fact that the school is going to reopen in less than a week. Somehow it just stuck there in my throat. This is bad.

I ran into lots of people yesterday. Alia, Insyi, Aqi, Ain, some juniors and seniors back in ZS, schoolmates ; Ana, Sarah and Mas. And ohh not to mention Sir Anime and his girlfriend as well. Kah kah kah.


Dan haruslah aku jadi yang paling pendek kan.


Had a heart to heart talk with Mimi. Found out something really shocking. Aiyoo. Now that you've met the person you can put a face in my stories after this. Haha. Thanks for buying me lunch Mimi! And for recommending Ustaz Azhar Idrus's book. Will surely read it later :)

See the chatbox ? --->

Do say something if you drop by. It pleases me. Heh.



Regards,

No comments: