Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just the end of another year.


Which is nothing much, really.

Besides the fact that I am officially a fourth former, with more subjects to handle, more depressions to come, longer school period, and later recess time, opening the door for 2012 to make its grand entrance is not a big deal at all.

Yeah right.

During my years as a secondary school student, being a third former so far is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And it's a bit sad to think that it has come an end.

I loved going to extra classes. I loved the dramas between us and our teachers. I loved being made fun of by Cikgu Hilmi and I loved making fun of Idarul, Dilla, Qhira and the others. I loved how we pestered Ustaz Hang Tuah to play movies during PAI (yeahh I know we're all rebels xD) and he'll give in everytime. I loved how everyone shouted Happy Birthday to me from third floor when I was reaaaaaaaally late to school. I loved how there's always something funny to be read on the whiteboard every morning. I loved how we all began to speak in sign languages when Madam Mariah wasn't letting us out from the lab when Science period is already over. I loved how we all sang Raya songs when it was still a longgggg way to go before Raya. I loved how we worked hand in hand decorating our class. I loved how we always stick together. And above all, I loved being in 3 Ummu Aiman. You guys are awesome.

Even this year's Taekwondo Tournament was a lot of fun. Being a senior judge this year, I really had a great time judging. God, there were so many hot participants (kinda got distracted by them when I was doing my work haha). And of course the little ones were also cute. Heh. Suka layan kerenah budak-budak kecik yang comel, dan terhibur dengan macam-macam gelagat peserta perempuan mahupun lelaki. And the best part is, Atiq came to watch this year :)

Here are some of my favourite pictures of 2011 :

Calon-calon PMR 2011. 96 nombor keramat. Tahun kami lahir, dan bilangan pelajar yang mendapat 9A.

Me with fellow juniors before doing a demonstration :)

Mukhayyam Bahasa Arab : Kem paling santai seantero dunia.

Rehat minda a few days before PMR

at Masjid Putrajaya n_n

Our last Tarawih before Raya ^_^

Atiq was with us this Raya!

Bukan selalu boleh berdiri sebelah Hero Remaja. Haha.

at Bukit Tinggi. Even Mama wants to snap a pic with her phone. Haha.

:)

The event that brought us together :')



And the photo of the year goes to....

Bubu Junior - the last one standing


Most of the pictures are stolen. I claim no rights.



2011 had been a really great year for me. A year of new discoveries, tonnes of incredible experiences and not to forget, all the unexpected coincidences.

They say, there is no such thing as coincidence. There are only necessities. And so I'd like to think that our coincident meetings are all necessary :)





See you next year,

1 comment:

Iron Butterfly said...

oh yippie.

photo of the year using my bed as prop.