Thursday, September 9, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Assalamualaikum.


Oh my dear God, Ramadan has come to its end! How time flies.

Alhamdulillah, this year's Ramadan is very meaningful to me. There are lots of good things that I did for the first time in this holy month. Even though I didn't fast for 30 days, I am still grateful to Him for everything that He had bestowed upon me.

Tahun ni pun murah rezeki. Guess what, my profit from the sale of cookies is around RM800 ! That is twice more than last year's.

Kakwe and Kakak arrived from perantauan yesterday's evening. Yay!

Since tomorrow is Raya, our house is like some kind of bakery. We were baking kek lapis cadbury just now. Projek Mega. Hakhak. I can't wait to taste it! Woot woot~

I'm still not sure what to wear tomorrow. Haihh. No baju raya this year. I'm wearing the same baju that I wore during my sister's wedding. That's what we call saving budget. But I don't really mind. Yeahh seriously.

I can't wait to play firecrackers tonight! Tapi takut jugak sebenarnya. Haihh.

Tomorrow is Raya but I got two pimples on my face!! Shiznit. They better disappear by tomorrow or else...

My homework are still tons. Hope I'll finish them before school reopens. Geezz I hate it when there's still school after Raya. What a nuisance. Pfftt.

Last but not least,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

Have a happy Raya everyone. Do forgive me for all my mistakes in the past, present and future.

Ohh I almost forgot, come to my house on 3rd Raya kay! I really really hope someone will turn up this time *sigh* Call me if you wanna ask for the direction! :D



Dengan ingatan tulus ikhlas,

No comments: