
Sepanjang cuti sekolah ni tak pernah lagi aku bangun selewat aku bangun hari ni. Paling lewat pun dalam pukul 11-12 macam tu. Tapi hari pukul 1 lebih kot baru bukak mata. Hahahahaa tu pun nasib baik azan Zuhur berkumandang. Kalau tak entah pukul berapa baru anak dara pingitan ni sedar daripada mimpi.
Twitter was over capacity for hoursssss last night. If you were a person, I could've strangled you till death. I kept refreshing the page but all I got was the infamous obese white whale helplessly being carried eight tiny orange birds.
I think Twitter knew that I almost threw up looking at the same pathetic whale for what seemed ages. So after a while Twitter decided to show me something cuter so that I could end my nausea.
Twitter was over capacity for hoursssss last night. If you were a person, I could've strangled you till death. I kept refreshing the page but all I got was the infamous obese white whale helplessly being carried eight tiny orange birds.
I think Twitter knew that I almost threw up looking at the same pathetic whale for what seemed ages. So after a while Twitter decided to show me something cuter so that I could end my nausea.
If you've never come across this before, be grateful. Because it means you've got a reaaaaaally good Internet connection.Good job Twitter. Good job. I really love your concept this time.
And I forgot to put up this photo in my previous post.
Ciao for now,

No comments:
Post a Comment